Mrs. Murray’s Nursery School
“Our Happy School Is Over…
Music: This week the children will be entertained by Peter Sheridan on Thursday May 31 and Friday June 1st.
During the week of June 4th: Year end folders with progress reports, and extra clothing will be sent home on Tuesday June 5th and Weds. June 6th.
· Thursday June 7th : is the last day of school for Mrs. Gray’s class (4 day ), Mrs. Turturro (2 day Tue/Thurs) and Mrs. Wilson’s (2 day T/TH and 3 day T/TH/Fri class)
· Thursday June 7th: will be our Parents’ Day show for the Mrs. Gray’s (4 day), Mrs. Wilson’s (3 day T/TH/FRI and 2 day T/Th class) Mrs. Turturro’s (2 day t/th) Parents still drop your child off at their classroom for 8:45 am. The parents’ day show begins at 9:30 in the church sanctuary. After the music part of the show children will be dismissed to parents and then you may join us in the café for snacks and drinks . Children will not be returning to their classrooms so no lunch boxes are needed that day. You are free to leave with your child any time after the music part of our show.
· Friday June 8th: is the last day of school for Mrs. Smith’s (3day) Mrs. Turturro’s (3 day) and Mrs. Mirra’s (3 day)
· Friday June 8th will be our Parents’ day show for the 3 day classes MWF parents will drop children off at their classroom for 8:45am. The show will be held in the church sanctuary. After the music part of the show children will be dismissed to parents and then you may join us in the Cafe for snacks and drinks. Children will not be returning to classrooms so no lunch boxes are needed that day. You are free to leave with your child any time after the music part of the show.
· Parents Day Snacks: You are welcome to bring in snack/finger foods for the party in the café
· Monday June 11th: If your child is signed up for camp , the hours are Mon=Fri 8:45-12:30pm June 11-15th. Please bring a “nut free, peanut free snack and a drink for them. Please include a water bottle as well, we do have extra activities in the gym or possible outside activities.
· Registration Packets : Packets will be given out to returning students Tuesday June 5 and Weds. June 6th at arrival time. All new incoming students will receive packets by mail. They will be mailed out by June 8th. Please do not sign and date them until after June 8th, the paperwork needs to be valid for the whole school year.
We do still have openings for September 2018! Please let your friends and families know, send us an email or have them sign up on our webpage.
If there are any “graduates” that have siblings that may come to us in the future, you may email me with their names birthdates, phone numbers and I can put them on the pre-registration page and give you a call when registration starts for the year they will be attending.
We hope you all have a great summer and we will see some of you back in September!